Chandler RH-3 Lap Steel (2005)
This cool Chandler RH-3 lap steel guitar has a solid koa body with a shape that is inspired by Weissenborn-style Hawaiian guitars. The clear plexiglass fingerboard is backed with white pearloid that features black Hawaiian and Aztec inspired designs. The single hexagonal Charlie Christian-style pickup has controls for volume and tone. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Koa solid body lap steel with white pearloid top binding
- Clear plexiglass fingerboard backed with white pearloid and black Hawaiian/Aztec scenes
- Hexagonal Charlie Christian style pickup
- Volume and tone controls
- String-through-body bridge
- Three on a plate Kluson style tuners
- 23-1/8" scale
- 2" nut
- 11-3/4" lower bout
- Made in U.S.A.
- NO CASE
- SN: 2553