Buckmaster Deluxe Openback (c.2000)
Handcrafted by R.O. Buckmaster in Australia, this Buckmaster Deluxe Openback has very fancy appointments such as a painted floral motif heel carving, wood marquetry, and vine inlay. Original hardshell case with fancy lining and instrument cover included. This openback banjo is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- No SN
- Natural finish with painted floral motif heel carving
- Flamed maple neck, ~5/8" rim with fancy wood marquetry
- Fancy 22 fret fingerboard with pearl fret overlays and vine inlay, slight radius to fingerboard, NO truss rod
- Gold hardware, Pearl rim cap
- 11" Fiberskyn head
- Brass tone hoop, 24 brackets, bracket band
- Sculpted, notched tension hoop
- Bracket band and tension hoop have inlaid red jewels
- "BUCKMASTER" engraved on armrest and tailpiece
- Fancy dowel stick with pearl inlays and maker's plaque
- 1-9/32" nut, ~26-7/8" scale
- Ivoroid-bound headstock, neck and rim
- Headstock overlay features outline of Australia, "Buckmaster" logo and stars
- Headstock underlay features "AUSTRALIA" banner, Kangaroo and Ostrich
- Engraved tuners and geared 5th string peg, ivoroid-buttons
- OHSC (fancy lining and instrument cover)
- Handcrafted by R.O. Buckmaster in A(more...)