Martin D-28 (1956)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Spruce top
- Straight grain Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck (some overspray)
- Our shop just put this back in playing condition (neck reset, refret, new bridge and bridge plate)
- Replacement fingerboard with "Ronnie" inlaid
- Matching replacement oversize pickguards (done quite some time ago)
- 1-11/16" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Kluson ridged back tuners
- Rough original hardshell case
- VGC+ except for one repaired top crack and one side crack
- SN: 147367