Martin Style 1-M Taropatch (1926-27)
This Martin Style 1-M Taropatch is essentially a concert scale ukulele with four unison courses tuned GGCCEEAA. It has an all solid mahogany body with rosewood binding, a mahogany neck with a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, and violin-style friction tuning pegs. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- 7-11/16" lower bout
- 8-string instrument (essentially a concert scale uke with doubled strings tuned GGCCEEAA)
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood body binding
- 12-fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
- Micro dot inlays
- Martin hot stamp on back of headstock and inside soundhole
- Violin style friction pegs
- Ebony nut and saddle
- 1-9/16" nut
- 15" scale
- No case
- VGC-EC (1 repaired upper bout side crack)