R.M. Anderson Conversion Whyte Laydie Banjeaurine (c.1926/2015)
$4,500 $5,800sku: 60U-194729
A very fancy and fine sounding little conversion A-scale banjorine, this short scale banjo features a refinished (mahogany stain) rim from a c.1926 Vega with a vintage Whyte Laydie tone ring. It has been fitted with a new short scale 5-string banjeaurine neck from builder R.M. Anderson. The flamed maple neck features mahogany stain and carved heel. The ivoroid bound ebony fretboard is decorated with intricate engraved pearl inlays. This impressive instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Refinished (mahogany stain) rim from c.1926 Vega with vintage Whyte Laydie tone ring
- 10-15/16" Fiberskyn head
- New short scale (24") 5-string banjeaurine neck from builder R.M. Anderson. Currently tuned to A/D.
- 28 hooks and nuts on bracket band with notched tension hoop
- Mahogany stained flame maple neck with carved heel
- Ivoroid-bound 22-fret ebony fingerboard with engraved pearl inlays
- Engraved inlays on headstock overlay
- Five Star Planet tuners with ivoroid buttons
- 1-3/8" nut
- Hardshell case
- Price reduced 03/14/19