Martin CEO-8 Guitar & Case
$4,695 $5,529sku: CEO8
The gorgeous Martin CEO-8 features a torrefied solid Sitka spruce top, solid sycamore back and sides, and a 14-fret sycamore neck, all in a nice sunburst finish. The faux red tortoise pickup has engravings of a purple martin and flowers. Other features include large pearl "Backslash" fingerboard inlays, an abalone soundhole rosette, an inlaid pearl “The Martin” logo on the headstock, and gold enclosed tuning gears with pearloid buttons. The inside label is signed by C. F. Martin IV and numbered without total. A beautiful addition to the Martin family of guitars.
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Model: CEO-8
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 17" Grand J-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Multiple B/W Fiber w/ Select Abalone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X", Progressively Scalloped Tone Bars
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sycamore
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid Sycamore
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Solid Sycamore
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Archtop Shape
- Headplate: Black Corian w/ MOP (The Martin) w/ Crown Inlay
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron w/ Multiple B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: MOP Backs(more...)