Martin 000-30 Authentic 1919 (2018)
$6,000 $6,500sku: 10U-208166
Another gorgeous guitar from the Martin Authentic Series, this 000-30 is built as accurate to a 1919 model as possible with modern building techniques. It has an Adirondack spruce top with scalloped bracing and Martin’s Vintage Tone System (torrefied), hide glue construction, and Madagascar back and sides. A Martin / Harptone vintage-style case is included. This instrument is in excellent-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Superb guitar!
- SN 2173301
- Natural "Vintage Gloss" finish
- 000 body (Martin calls this "Auditorium 12-fret")
- Adirondack top with Adirondack scalloped bracing
- Martin VTS (Vintage Tone System) torrefied top and top bracing
- Madagascar rosewood back and sides
- Hide glue construction
- 12-fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock
- Standard Taper with V-profile and diamond volute
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl snowflake
- Ebony Pyramid bridge
- Ivoroid-bound and body and fretboard
- Rosewood peghead overlay
- Golden Age tuners with pearl buttons
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Style 30 top purfling and backstrip
- "C.F. Martin & Co." hot stamp on back of peghead
- 1-7/8" nut, 25.4" scale
- 15" lower bout, 4"body depth at endpin
- With Martin / Harptone vintage style OHSC (green lining)
- On consignment