Epiphone Rivoli Mandolin (1951)
$1,000 $1,150sku: 90U-206953
An interesting piece of Epiphone history (pre-Gibson), this mid-20th century Epiphone Rivoli A-style sports a carved spruce top, carved walnut back, cherry neck, and other unique appointments. It’s sold AS-IS (needs open seams and loose binding addressed, strings, setup, etc.). Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in very good to excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 60234
- Original sunburst finish
- A-style teardrop
- Carved spruce top
- Walnut sides and carved back
- Cherry neck (nice V profile)
- 20 fret flat rosewood fretboard, side dot markers
- Replacement adjustable ebony bridge
- Raised tortoise plastic pickguard with epsilon
- Classic clamshell tailpiece
- Peghead features pearl logo and pearl “stepped” oval inlays
- Replacement 4-on-a-plate tuners
- 1-3/16” nut, 14” scale
- Lifton OHSC (burgundy lining)
- Sold AS-IS (needs open seams and loose binding addressed, setup, etc.)