Bay State Model 330 by John C. Haynes & Co. (1890's)
$360 $585sku: 60U-3278
A nice mid-grade instrument from this Boston manufacturer, this Bay State Model 330 by John C. Haynes & Co. features a 12” metal clad rim and a mahogany neck. It has replacement hooks and nut, a reproduction No Knot tailpiece, and a newer 5th string peg. Cosmetically it’s in very good/excellent condition, but it needs some work to get into playing shape (sold AS-IS, see Details section below). More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 12" metal clad rim
- 30 bracket hooks and shoes (replacement hooks and nuts)
- Repro No Knot tailpiece
- ~26" scale
- 1-3/16" nut
- Mahogany neck (slight V-profile) meets body at 18th fret
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl inlays (star at 5th fret)
- Champion Patent tuners and newer 5th string friction peg with ivoroid buttons
- VG-EC except needs some work (possibly make new nut, replace head, dress frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)