National Westwood 72 (1965)
$1,450 $1,600sku: 30U-201974
A mid-60’s guitar with cool looks and killer sound, this National Westwood 72 has a map-shaped mahogany body and a bolt-on mahogany neck, all in a cherry finish. It’s loaded with a single coil VistaSonic pickup. It has a 3-way tone switch for lead, rhythm, and bright tones, and each position has its own volume control with small knobs. Other features include an adjustable rosewood bridge, harp-shaped tailpiece, and Kluson Deluxe tuners with butterfly buttons. This electric guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Cherry finish on map shaped mahogany body
- Bolt-on mahogany neck
- White-bound 20 fret Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with block inlays
- White-bound black headstock overlay with "National" logo
- Kluson Deluxe tuners with butterfly buttons
- One single coil VistaSonic pickup
- 3-way tone switch for lead, rhythm, and bright tones, and each position has its own volume control with small knobs
- Master volume control with witch hat knob
- clear back painted pickguard
- Harp shaped tailpiece
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- 1-11/16"nut width at zero fret
- ~24-3/4" scale,
- 6.8 lbs.
- SN: 1-29824