Martin D-28 (1965)
$6,000 $6,250sku: 10U-198061
A nice looking dreadnought with a big sound, this Martin D-28 has a solid spruce top, solid Brazilian rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. The ebony fingerboard has been refretted, and it has several replacement parts, including nickel tuners, replacement bridge, and fossil ivory bridge pins. This acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finish
- Dreadnought size
- Solid spruce top
- Solid Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- White body binding
- 14-fret mahogany neck (recently reset by our shop)
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard (refretted at some point)
- Pearl dot inlays
- Nickel Grover tuners replace originals
- 1-23/32" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Replacement bridge (dyed wood of unknown wood species, with thin maple bridgeplate patch)
- Replacement saddle and fossil ivory bridge pins
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Green lining original hardshell case
- VGC+ (repaired pickguard crack and repaired top crack at edge of lower treble bout, some small touched-up finish spots on top and sides, back appears oversprayed)
- SN: 201077