Gibson Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe Conversion (late 1930's)
$7,500 $8,000sku: 20U-206276
A sought after 30s model with a big sound, this Gibson Roy Smeck Stage Deluxe Conversion was converted from Hawaiian to Spanish style some time ago. It has a huge sounding jumbo body, with a spruce top and mahogany back, sides, and neck. Hard case included. This jumbo flat-top acoustic guitar is in very good condition More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Huge sound
- No SN
- (late 1930s)
- VGC (5 top cracks, 5 back cracks, 2 side cracks all repaired)
- Double bound slope shoulder jumbo body
- Sunburst finish on spruce top
- Dark natural finish on mahogany back, sides and neck
- Converted from Hawaiian to Spanish style some time ago
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard, dot inlays
- Conversion Brazilian rosewood bridge
- Original maple bridgeplate
- Firestripe tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock features logo and model stencils
- Original open gear tuners (2 have new bushings)
- 2-1/16" nut, 24-3/4" scale
- Hard case