Martin Custom OM Guitar & Case, Mahogany & Spruce
Mahogany & spruce OM with Guatemalan rosewood binding, solid mahogany neck with non-adjustable T-bar truss rod, Dark Ditson style toner and no peghead decal for an aged look. Martin wooden hardshell case. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Body size: OM
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Sitka, Scalloped, ¼”
- Rosette: Style 18, Fiber
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Back & Sides: Mahogany, Style 18 Backstrip
- Binding: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Full Thickness V – 30’s Style Heel
- Construction: Dovetail Neck with Non-Adjustable T-Bar Truss Rod
- Nut / Saddle: Bone / 16" Radius Compensated Bone
- Headplate: Guatemalan Rosewood, No Decal, CF Martin Stamp on Back
- Tuning Gears: Grover Nickel Butterbeans
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Jumbo Frets (Dunlop 6100)
- Fingerboard Pearl: None
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Width@12thFret: 2-3/16"
- Strings@Saddle: 2-1/4"
- Bridge: Ebony, Modern Belly w/Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge / End Pins: Black, No Dots
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck, Ditson 333 Toner on Top
- Case: Martin #433 Archtop Wooden Case
- Strings: MA540T