Martin Custom GPC16 Cutaway Guitar & Case, Black
All-Mahogany Cutaway Grand Performance body shape, with black "doghair" finish and Antique White binding. Features bass side beveled top edge for arm comfort, bound fingerboard and Golden Era style CF Martin block pearl inlay in bound peghead Hardshell case More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Body size: GP Grand Performance
- Top: Mahogany
- Bracing: Sitka, Style 1 Hybrid
- Rosette: Single Ring / White Pearl
- Pickguard: None
- Back & Sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Antique White
- Special Feature: Bevelled Bass Side Body Edge for playing comfort
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval / Standard Taper
- Nut / Saddle: Bone / 16" Radius Compensated Bone
- Headplate: Ebony Bound with Antique White
- Headplate Pearl: C F Martin Block Inlay, White Pearl, Golden Era Style
- Tuning Gears: Golden Age, Relic Nickel with Oval Cream Buttons, 15:1 Ratio
- Fingerboard: Ebony Bound with Antique White
- Fingerboard Pearl: Diamonds & Squares, Long Pattern, White Pearl
- Scale Length: 25.34"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Width@12thFret: 2-1/8"
- Strings@Saddle: 2-1/8"
- Bridge: Ebony, Modern Belly w/Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge / End Pins: Bone with Paua Pearl Dots
- Finish: Black Doghair Gloss Complete – Black with Ivoroid Pore Filler
- Case: Martin #375 Flattop Wooden Case
- Strings: MA540T