Martin Custom GP Cutaway Thin Body Guitar & Case, Black, with Pickup
Cutaway Grand Performance body of Mahogany & Adirondack spruce. Top is thin-sanded for added volume and responsiveness. Satin black finish with silver binding & black pearl pickguard. Hardshell case. Performance ready with LR Baggs iBeam Active pickup. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Body size: GP Grand Performance Cutaway, Thin Body
- Maximum Body Depth: 4-1/8" (Standard GP Depth is 4-7/16")
- Top: Adirondack Spruce / Thin-Sanded
- Bracing: Adirondack / Scalloped 5/16"
- Rosette: Single Ring / Black/White Boltaron & Silver Acrylic
- Pickguard: Faux Black Pearl
- Back & Sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Silver Acrylic
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval / Standard Taper
- Nut / Saddle: Bone/16" Radius Compensated Bone
- Headplate Decal: Large Old Style / Silver, on Ebony Headplate
- Tuning Gears: Schaller Grand Tune Satin Nickel Butterbeans
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Pearl: Pearl Dots
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Width@12thFret 2-1/8"
- Strings@Saddle: 2-1/8"
- Bridge: Ebony, Modern Belly w/Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge / End Pins: Black with White Dots
- Finish: Black Satin Complete
- Case: Martin #575 Vintage Geib Style
- Strings: MA540T
- Electronics: LR Baggs iBeam Active