Martin OM-28 Perry Bechtel (1993)
This model was a “Guitar of the Month” in 1993, and 94 were built. It features a double bound OM body with a spruce top, scalloped braces, herringbone top trim, rosewood back and sides, and a 14 fret mahogany neck with V profile. Original hard case included. This instrument is in excellent- condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- This model was a "Guitar of the Month" in 1993
- 94 built of this model
- SN 528369
- EC- (pretty clean save 1 repaired top crack)
- Double bound OM body
- Spruce top, scalloped braces
- Herringbone top trim
- Rosewood back and sides
- 14 fret mahogany neck (V profile)
- Ebony fretboard, slotted diamond inlays
- Ebony pyramid bridge, long saddle
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Headstock features rosewood overlay
- Martin / Schaller tuners with etched metal buttons
- Label signed by C.F. Martin IV and Mrs. P. Bechtel,
- 1-3/4" nut, 25.4" scale
- Original hard case