The Loar LM-520-VS Mandolin
Based on classic Loar designs, this workhorse F-model mandolin delivers the high-end tone, chop and projection mandolin players have come to expect from The Loar. Features all solid wood construction, including a hand carved spruce top with f-holes and hand carved maple back and sides. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model: LM-520 Performer Mandolin
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Spruce Top
- Back & Sides: Solid Hand-Carved, Fully Graduated Maple Back, Solid Maple Sides
- Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Bound Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P. Logo
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover with Pearloid Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Frets: 29
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"
- Imported from Asia