The Loar "Honey Creek" F-Style Mandolin
Combine the graceful curves of an authentic F-style body with a hand-carved solid spruce top and you've got an instrument with that real 1920s sound -- but enough power to cut through today's ensemble playing. The thin "V" profile maple neck fits comfortably in your hands, and with no fretboard extension, strumming is easy. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model: LM-310F Honey Creek F-Style
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved Spruce Top
- Back & Sides: Maple Back, Maple Sides
- Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Revebond
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Finish Type: Satin
- Finish Options: Satin Brownburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: ebony, adjustable
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"