The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
The Loar "Honey Creek" F-Style Mandolin
Combine the graceful curves of an authentic F-style body with a hand-carved solid spruce top and you've got an instrument with that real 1920s sound -- but enough power to cut through today's ensemble playing. The thin "V" profile maple neck fits comfortably in your hands, and with no fretboard extension, strumming is easy. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
- Model: LM-310F Honey Creek F-Style
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved Spruce Top
- Back & Sides: Maple Back, Maple Sides
- Neck: Maple w/Rounded "V" Profile
- Fretboard: Revebond
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Finish Type: Satin
- Finish Options: Satin Brownburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: ebony, adjustable
- Upper Bout: 6-3/4"
- Lower Bout: 10"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Body Length: 12-3/4"
- Total Length: 27-1/4"