The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Martin S1 Lefthanded Uke, Soprano Mahogany Ukulele & Gigbag
This lefty S1 Uke is a soprano-sized model that produces a sweet, warm, and beautiful sound. It fun to play for musicians of any age! More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Model: S1 Uke Left-Handed
- Construction: Select Hardwood Blocks/Applied Dovetail
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top: Select Hardwood
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Select Hardwood
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Select Hardwood
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Headplate: none
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Scale Length: 13.614''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 12
- Number Of Frets Total: 17
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Morado or Rosewood
- Bridge Style: O-Uke style
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Bridge & End Pins: none
- Pickguard: none
- Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: none