Martin Custom Lefthanded 18-Style OM Cutaway Guitar & Case, Ambertone
OM-18 Cutaway of mahogany & Sitka spruce has Golden Era bracing for
enhanced tone. Abalone rosette, Ambertone top finish and modified snowflake fingerboard
inlays add to its beauty. AND it's lefthanded!!
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret (OM)
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: 45-Style Abalone with Wood Fiber Inlays
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard "X" Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce, 1/4", Golden Era Style
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- BACK PURFLING: Style 18 – black fiber
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany with Cloth Strip Supports (Authentic Feature)
- ENDPIECE: Faux Tortoise Brown
- BINDING: Faux Tortoise Brown
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- NECK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper, Elderly Stamp on Back
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood with Old-Style Decal
- HEELCAP: Faux Tortoise Brown
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- NUMBER OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Abalone, Modified Snowflake
- FINISH BACK AND SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: P(more...)