Martin 0-18 (1936)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Double bound body has been refinished
- Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Original finish on 14-fret mahogany neck (reset)
- Ebony fretboard
- Dot inlays
- New rosewood bridge (original maple bridge plate)
- Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay
- Original open gear tuners
- 1-3/4" nut
- 24.9" scale
- VGC+ (1 repaired back crack)
- SN: 63640