Kentucky KM-250 Mandolin, A-Model
Based on popular mandolins of the early 1900s, the KM-250 features solid hand-carved tops and backs that are meticulously arched and graduated to achieve the correct balance of strength and lightweight rigidity for optimal tone. This A-style mando is a real bargain! Padded "Nu-Hyde" gigbag included. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Back and Side Material: Solid Alpine Maple
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Body Style: A-Model
- Bridge Material: Polished Santos Rosewood with Adjustment Wheels
- Fingerboard Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Finish: Sunburst High-gloss Lacquer
- Neck / Body Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Material: One-piece Alpine Maple
- Note: Accepts Loop-end Strings Only
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Inlay: Mother of Pearl Fleur-de-lys / Logo Script
- Peghead Overlay: Tonewood
- Pickguard: Black/White/Black ABS with beveled edge
- Plating: Nickel-plated / Pattern and Logo Stamped
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Soundhole Shape: Traditional F-Hole
- Tailpiece: 1920s-style Stamped Brass / Press-fit Cover
- Top: Solid German Spruce
- Top Purfling: Multi-ply W-B-W Top and Back Inlay
- Truss Rod: Vintage Single Adjusting
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 4-on-a-plate / White ABS Buttons
- Padded "Nu-Hyde" Gigbag