The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Breedlove Oregon Concert Black Cherry CE Myrtlewood-Myrtlewood LTD Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Limited to just 25 guitars, the limited edition Oregon Concert Black Cherry CE LTD has a body of all solid myrtlewood. Combining the best attributes of rosewood, mahogany, and maple, myrtlewood offers accentuated depth and clarity across the tonal spectrum. Abalone top purfling and rosette adds a touch of style. It’s equipped with an L.R. Baggs EAS-VTC pickup system for easy amplification. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Body Type: Concert
- Limited Production: Only 25 were made
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top,Back and Sides: Myrtlewood
- Finish: Black Cherry Gloss
- Fretboard: African ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, nickel
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Offset dots
- Case: Deluxe hardshell included
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
- Limited Run of 25 Guitars
- Crafted In Bend, OR USA
- This item can only be shipped within the USA