Hohner CX-12 (7545) Chromatic Harmonica, Key of C
With its sleek good looks and the elegant simplicity of its construction, the CX12 turned a lot of heads when it was introduced in 1992. No screws assembly makes this easy to clean and service. A single spring clip holds the reedplate and comb assembly in the black, one-piece plastic housing. Exceedingly airtight and super smooth playing with a sweet, warm tone. Its powerful, distinctive sound and fast, easy response make it ideal for the ambitious amateur or contemporary professional player for styles such as rock, pop and jazz. More Details...
- Comb and reedplate assembly simply slots into housing, permitting tool-less disassemble and assembly
- Reed plates (material, thickness): Brass, 1.05 mm
- Reed plates (surface): Brass
- Reeds (number, material): 48, brass
- Comb (material, color): ABS, black
- Comb (finish): ABS, matte
- Mouthpiece (surface): ABS
- Cover plates: ABS
- Slide construction: Zigzag
- Type: Chromatic
- Tuning: solo tuning
- Number of holes: 12
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 16.8 cm / 6.6"