Hohner CX-12 (7545) Chromatic Harmonica, Key of B-Flat
With its sleek good looks and the elegant simplicity of its construction, the CX12 turned a lot of heads when it was introduced in 1992. No screws assembly makes this easy to clean and service. A single spring clip holds the reedplate and comb assembly in the black, one-piece plastic housing. Exceedingly airtight and super smooth playing with a sweet, warm tone. Its powerful, distinctive sound and fast, easy response make it ideal for the ambitious amateur or contemporary professional player for styles such as rock, pop and jazz.
- Comb and reedplate assembly simply slots into housing, permitting tool-less disassemble and assembly
- Reed plates (material, thickness): Brass, 1.05 mm
- Reed plates (surface): Brass
- Reeds (number, material): 48, brass
- Comb (material, color): ABS, black
- Comb (finish): ABS, matte
- Mouthpiece (surface): ABS
- Cover plates: ABS
- Slide construction: Zigzag
- Type: Chromatic
- Tuning: solo tuning
- Number of holes: 12
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 16.8 cm / 6.6"