Gretsch G5622 Electromatic Center Block Double Cut with V-Stoptail, Aged Walnut
Alive and loud, Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622 Electromatic® Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Aged Walnut with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels