Gibson Super 400 CES (1972)
A great jazz guitar, this Super 400 CES has a double bound 18” body with a venetian cutaway and carved spruce top with bound f-holes. The back, sides, and 3 piece neck are made of maple. It’s equipped with two pat # humbuckings, a newer t-o-m style bridge, and Super 400 tailpiece. This instrument is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Sunburst finish
- Double bound 18" body
- Venetian cutaway
- Carved spruce top
- Bound f-holes
- Maple back, sides and (3 piece) neck
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Segmented block inlays
- 2 pat # humbuckings with new covers (very clean original LOGO covers are included)
- Newer t-o-m style bridge on rosewood base
- Super 400 tailpiece
- Bound headstock features overlay with segmented diamond inlays on front and back
- Sealfast style tuners
- Gold hardware
- Original pickguard removed (newer one included in case)
- 1-11/16" nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- VGC+ (extra strap button hole at heel, headstock repair done by our shop)