Gibson J-45 ADJ (1966)
Slope shoulders, sunburst finish, mahogany back and sides, Brazilian rosewood fretboard and bridge, adjustable saddle, VGC+ More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Classic sound
- SN 381914
- VGC+ (pick wear, weather checking)
- Double bound slope shoulder body
- Sunburst finish on spruce top
- Dark natural finish on mahogany back, sides and neck
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard, dot inlays
- Brazilian rosewood bridge, adjustable saddle
- Large black pickguard
- Headstock features logo
- 3-on-a-plate tuners
- 1-19/32" nut, 24-3/4" scale
- Thermoplastic hard case