Martin D-28 (1966)
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 208014
- Original finish with areas of finish wear
- Spruce top
- Nice looking Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- 1-11/16" nut, 25.4" scale
- K&K 3 transducer pickup installed
- Waverly tuners installed (original Grover tuners included)
- Stew-Mac bridge plate saver patches installed, refretted (fingerboard thinned towards nut), neck was reset years back. Plugged strap button hole on bass side of heel. Pickguard and bridge reglued, new nut, saddle and bridge pins.
- Still sounds and plays great!
- OHSC (green lining)