Collings OM2H AT Traditional (2018)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Adirondack top with Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- E. Indian rosewood back & sides
- Hide glue construction
- Ivoroid body binding with small herringbone
- Ebony bridge
- Mahogany neck, Traditional profile
- Adjustable truss rod
- Ebony fingerboard - 25-1/2" scale
- Gold MOP short pattern diamonds & squares
- Bone nut - 1/3/4"
- Bone saddle - 2-5/16" string spacing
- Nickel Waverly tuners
- OHSC (Collings Traditional Handcrafted)
- Excellent Condition
- SN 28846