Weber Fern F14-F Mandolin
The Fern, Weber’s top-of-the-line traditional F-style mandolin, is crafted with a hand-voiced 3A Adirondack spruce top and highly flamed sugar maple back, sides, and neck. Other fine features include a Fern Burst gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, Waverly F-style satin gold tuners, and a James tailpiece. A beautiful instrument with impressive chop, sustain, and volume. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Traditional F Body Shape, with F-Holes
- Hand Graduated & Tuned 3A Adirondack (Red) Spruce Top
- Highly Flamed Sugar Maple Back, Sides and Neck
- Tone Bar Bracing
- Ivory/Black/White Binding
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Dual Action Adjustable Truss Rod
- Bone Nut, Width 1-1/8"
- Scale Length 14"
- Double Cutaway Ebony Fingerboard with Ivoroid Binding
- Weber Ebony Adjustable Bridge
- Bound Ebony Peghead Veneer
- MOP Script Logo & Abalone Fern Inlay Pattern
- 6mm MOP Dot Position Markers
- 27 Frets, .080 Gauge Wire
- Waverly Satin Gold Tuners
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer FernBurst Finish
- Custom Ameritage Case
- Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon