Giacomel J5 Mandolin & Case
A wonderfully original addition to the mandolin realm from Italian luthier Corrado Giacomel. Championed by mandolin virtuoso David "Dawg" Grisman, these instruments have a rich, balanced sound, excellent projection, and a distinct visual appeal. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Highly stylized 2-point body design with a very distinctive "scroll"
- Highly flamed solid maple back, sides, and neck with amber-tint varnish finish
- Solid spruce top with X-brace
- Stylized f-holes
- Profiled ebony fretboard with block pearl inlay
- Rosewood binding on top, back, fretboard, and headstock
- "Giacomel" and ornate peghead inlays in ebony overlay
- Rosewood backstrap
- Gold tuners with pearl buttons
- Custom ebony pickguard, tailpiece, and adjustable bridge
- 1 1/8" neck width at nut
- Adjustable truss rod
- 13 13/16" scale
- Includes rectangular hardshell case