PRS S2 CUSTOM 22, VIOLIN AMBER SUNBURST FINISH WITH GIGBAG
A workhorse guitar with a great look, this PRS S2 Custom 22 features a maple top with a violin amber sunburst finish. It’s loaded with 85/15 "S" treble and bass humbucking pickups, and the tone knob lifts to cut the coils. It’s also equipped with PRS-designed locking tuners and tremolo. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut : 1 21/32”
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Gigbag included
- Made in Maryland, USA