National Reso-Lectric "Revolver" & Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Solid mahogany body
- Single cutaway
- Translucent black finish
- White pearloid pickguard
- Top binding & peghead overlay
- Nickel plated ribbed sieve coverplate
- Spun cone
- Active electronics with Highlander transducer in biscuit bridge & Lollar P90 neck pickup
- Individual volume controls for each pickup, a master volume, and 3-way toggle switch
- Maple neck (1.73" @ nut)
- Diamond inlaid rosewood fretboard
- 25-21/32" scale
- Includes wooden hardshell case