Eastman AC122-2CE Acoustic Guitar & Gigbag
A great value on a stage-ready acoustic-electric guitar, the AC122-2CE features a solid cedar top, solid sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. The cutaway body gives you easy access to the upper frets, and the Fishman Sonitone pickup system means this guitar is ready to plug and play. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Classic
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Tortoise
- Logo: Eastman Maple
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Top Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case: Padded Eastman Gig Bag