Vega (by Deering) Old Tyme Wonder & Case
One of Deering mellowest banjos, the Old Time Wonder has a round, woody tone that perfect for old time string bands. Features a traditional scooped fretboard that allows more room for the fingers and thumb of the right hand to pluck the strings over the fingerboard. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Deep Warm Brown Stained Maple Neck
- Slender Vega Neck Shape
- Scooped Ebony Fingerboard
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Ebony Fingerboard and Nut
- Deering Planetary Tuners
- Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable and Elegant Satin Finish POT:
- 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim - 11"
- Shoe & Screw Bracket Assembly
- Beveled Tension Hoop
- 24 Flat Hooks and 9/32Hex Nuts
- 11" Fiberskyn Medium Crown Head
- Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Deering Knot-Less Tailpiece
- Vega Armrest
- Durable and Elegant Satin Finish
- Includes a Vega Hardshell Case DIMENSIONS:
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4/li>
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4/li>
- Rim Diameter 11or 12"
- Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2"
- Weight Approx. 8 lbs OTHER:
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case