The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Collings OM1T Traditional Series Guitar & Collings-Made Case
This handcrafted guitar features an OM size body with a solid Sika spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Collings’ Traditional Series instruments feature protein glue construction and a extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish for enhanced responsiveness and dynamic range. Understated appointments include tortoise plastic body binding, a custom wood rosette, and nickel Waverly tuners. Also included is Collings' amazingly light & strong, perfectly-fitted, vintage-inspired hardshell case. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- SN 28911
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran mahogany
- Construction: Animal protein glue
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Tortoise with custom wood purflings
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style with 2 5/16" spacing
- Fingerboard: Ebony with gold MOP short dots
- Bridge Pins/End Pin: Tortoise-style
- Nut: Bone, 1 3/4"
- Saddle: Bone, cut through
- Neck Profile: Traditional
- Peghead Profile: Tapered square
- Neck Joint: Mortise & tenon hybrid
- Truss Rod: Fully adjustable
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony with gold MOP Collings Logo
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly (16:1 ratio)
- Backstrip: 1-style (Walnut)
- Rosette: Custom wood rosette
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Brace Material: Sitka spruce
- Brace Pattern: Custom Traditional Series pre-war scalloped X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14" - 26" compound
- Body Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Finish: High gloss extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Strings: D'Addario EJ-16 (.012"- .053")
- Case: Collings Traditional hardshell case Dimensions
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Body Depth: 4 1/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Total Length: 39 1/2"