Chuck Lee Badger Style B Banjo-Guitar (recent)
A beautiful custom instrument, and a banjo for guitarists! Strung and tuned like a standard guitar, this instrument has a 12” Elite head, stained maple rim with maple rim cap and integral wooden tone ring, and 2-piece mahogany neck with center strip. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 12” Elite head
- Satin natural finish
- Stained maple rim with maple rim cap and integral wooden tone ring
- 14 brackets
- Mahogany dowel stick stamped “287” with builders plaque
- 17 fret radiused striped ebony fingerboard
- Striped ebony peghead overlay
- Waverly open-gear tuners with white buttons
- 2-piece mahogany neck with center strip
- Dobson heel
- Wood tailpiece
- Ebony-capped maple bridge
- Guitar standard tuning
- 25-3/8” scale
- 1-3/4” nut
- S/N 287
- Made in Texas, U.S.A.
- TKL HSC