Vega Whyte Laydie No. 7 (1910)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 10-15/16" rim with Whyte Laydie tone ring
- 28 brackets (repro hooks and nuts)
- Tortoise plastic binding inside and outside rim
- Fancy marquetry on rim cap
- Maple neck with ebony heel cap, backstrap, and fingerboard
- Carved heel
- Fancy engraved pearl inlays (including gryphon on back of headstock)
- Repro geared tuners with pearloid buttons
- 1-5/16" nut
- ~27" scale
- Bump-style original hardshell case
- SN: 26980