Santa Cruz 000 12-Fret (2006)
Fine 12-fret 000. Spruce top with scalloped bracing. Rosewood back and sides. Mahogany 12-fret neck with slotted headstock. Handcrafted in California, U.S.A. With TKL OHSC (burgundy lining). EC-. On consignment. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 3324
- Gloss natural finish
- 000-size body
- Spruce top with scalloped bracing
- Rosewood back and sides
- 12-fret mahogany neck with slotted headstock
- V-shaped neck-profile
- 18-fret ebony fingerboard
- Abalone slotted diamond and square inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Ivoroid-bound body, fretboard and headstock
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Pearl "SCGC" logo
- Open-gear tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Herringbone top purfling
- 1-3/4" nut, 25.4" scale
- 15-1/8" lower bout, 4-1/8" body depth at endpin
- Built in California, U.S.A.
- With TKL OHSC (burgundy lining)
- On consignment