S.S. Stewart Orchestra No. 2 Fretless (c.1893-94)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- ~12" skin head
- Metal clad wood rim
- 30 brackets
- Cherry neck with carved heel
- Fretless ebony fingerboard with fancy pearl diamond moon and star inlays and pearl side dots
- ~1 1/4" nut width
- ~27 1/4"" scale
- Unique tailpiece
- Fancy inlaid ivoroid friction pegs
- Set up with nylon strings
- Made in Philadelphia
- With modern (guitar) gigbag