Running Dog L-0 (2014)
A superb handcrafted guitar, this Running Dog Guitars L-0 features an Italian spruce top, scalloped bracing, and gorgeous rosewood back and sides with a side soundport. The C-shaped neck offers a comfortable playing experience, and the unique peghead illustration and lily pad inlay at the 12th fret make for a memorable instrument everyone can love. Original hardshell case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
he following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN L-134
- Gloss natural finish
- 14-3/4" body with rounded cutaway
- Italian spruce top
- Scalloped bracing
- Rosewood back and sides with side soundport
- 2-piece mahogany neck with center strip
- C-shaped neck profile
- 21-fret ebony fingerboard
- Lily pad inlay at 12th fret
- Ebony pyramid bridge
- Rosewood peghead overlay with moon, stars and 2 dancing frogs
- 1-13/16" nut, 24.9" scale
- 4-1/4" body depth at endpin
- Gold Waverly tuners with black pearl buttons
- Wood body bindings and purflings
- L.R. Baggs Anthem Tru-Mic pickup / microphone system
- Handcrafted by Rick Davis in Washington State.
- With Ameritage OHSC (burgundy lining)