Martin D-28 to D-45 Custom Conversion
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 2008 upgrade — by Martin — of a Brazilian rosewood D-28
- Original 1959 back and sides (SN 170331 on neck block)
- New sunburst premium grade Adirondack spruce top and 14-fret T-bar reinforced mahogany neck
- Flame maple binding
- Abalone herringbone top purfling (including soundhole, base of fingerboard, plus backstrip) with additional abalone purfling all around
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with special snowflake and slotted diamond inlays
- Gold engraved Waverly tuners
- Inlaid pickguard
- Ebony bridge with abalone snowflakes and long saddle
- 1-23/32" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Martin 545EC hardshell case