Martin D-18 - (1945)
A well-loved dreadnought with a dynamite sound, this Martin D-18 has the Adirondack spruce top and mahogany back and sides that you seek! It’s seen some caring restoration work, including a neck reset, refretting (with brass frets), and a new reproduction bridge and bridge plate repair. It shows the signs of a long life of making music, and is ready for another 76 years. An oversized period hard case is included. This instrument is in very good-plus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dynamite sound !!
- SN 91082
- VGC+ (capo marks on back of neck)
- Double bound body (light overspray on top and back)
- Adirondack spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14 fret mahogany neck (recent reset)
- Ebony fretboard (refretted, brass frets), dot inlays
- Tortoise plastic pickguard and body binding
- New repro bridge and bridgeplate repairs (done by our shop)
- Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay
- Nickel riveted open gear tuners (newer white buttons)
- 1-11/16" nut, 25.4" scale
- Period hard case (oversize)