Martin D-18 (1940)
$20,700 $23,000sku: 10U-201475
This guitar is a good example of a pre-war D-18 with the original finish and no top cracks. It has an Adirondack spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Other features include a Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay, tortoise plastic body binding and pickguard, and scalloped braces. This acoustic guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Dreadnought body
- Adirondack spruce top
- Scalloped braces
- Mahogany back and sides
- Tortoise plastic-bound body with w-b-w-b top purfling
- 14-fret mahogany neck (previously reset)
- Brazilian rosewood headstock overlay
- (Newer replacement) Waverly open gear tuners
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Ebony bridge (replacement bridge, with bridge plate plugged and recut)
- 1-11/16" nut
- 25.4" scale
- Modern Martin hardshell case
- VGC-EC (1 repaired 5" back crack)
- SN: 74302