James L. Mapson / Solo 7 String (1999)
A 7-string jazz box built in California, this James L. Mapson / Solo 7 String from 1999 features an Engelmann spruce top and maple back, sides and neck. Other appointments include black Schaller tuners, an ebony tailpiece and adjustable bridge, and pickup controls mounted to an ebony pickguard. Hard case included. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Very nice seven (7) string jazz box
- SN 01497
- Majestic double bound 17" body, cutaway
- Engelmann spruce top, bound f-holes
- Maple back, sides and neck
- Bound ebony fretboard
- Ebony tailpiece and (adjustable) bridge
- Pickup and controls mounted on ebony pickguard
- Bound headstock features overlay with logo inlay
- Black Schaller tuners
- Built in California
- 2-1/16" nut, 25" scale
- Hard case