Gibson Les Paul Standard (1959)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Washed out sunburst (the red is pretty much gone) on nice looking bound maple top
- Cherry finish on mahogany body and neck (typical profile for '59)
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Trapezoid inlays
- The two PAF humbucking pickups (all black bobbins), electronics, ABR-1 bridge, stop tailpiece, pickguard, and pickup rings appear all original
- Newer tuners and knobs have been installed (original tuners included)
- Back of headstock marked "2"
- 1-11/16" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case (new handle)