Gibson ES-335 (1962)
A classic blues machine, this Gibson ES-335 has a double bound maple body and a mahogany neck, both in a nice cherry finish. It's loaded with two humbucking pickups (PAF at bridge, transitional pickup at neck) and a Bigsby tailpiece. Schaller tuners have been installed. This guitar had a headstock repair done some time ago, but overall it's in very good/excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Cherry finish
- Double bound maple body
- Mahogany neck
- Bound Brazilian rosewood fretboard
- Dot inlays
- 22 frets
- PAF pickup at bridge, transitional pickup at neck (no stickers, steel screws)
- All black bobbins
- Pots date 3rd week of '61
- Bigsby tailpiece
- No wire ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge
- Headstock overlay features crown and logo inlay
- Schaller tuners installed
- 1-21/32" nut
- 24-3/4" scale
- Original hardshell case
- VG-EC (pretty clean except headstock repair done some time ago)