Sumi Custom Koa Tenor Ukulele
Custom crafted in Japan by revered master luthier Eiichi Sumi. This gorgeous contemporary tenor ukulele has a strong clear voice and fine workmanship. It is built with all solid 5A Koa. It features beautiful decorative details and gold Gotoh planetary geared tuners. Impeccable workmanship and great sound. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Tenor ukulele inspired by a classic model
- All solid highly figured koa
- Maple binding on body and fingerboard
- Abalone purfling and rosette
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- MOP cherry blossom motif inlay on headstock
- MOP fingerboard inlays
- Matte finish
- Includes rigid foam hardshell case
- Crafted in Japan by master luthier Eiichi Sumi