Pohaku Betty Boop Concert Ukulele (recent)
Gloss finish with cool cartoon graphics on top featuring pioneering animation characters Betty Boop, Bimbo, and Ko Ko the Clown. Solid mahogany top, sides and arched back. Black painted top "binding". Mahogany neck with black finish. 12-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays. "POHAKU" logo decal on headstock. Handcrafted by Peter Hurney in California, U.S.A.. With nylon covered, hard foam HSC (black lining). EC- except for repaired side crack by bass side on neck heel. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 030901
- EC- except for repaired side crack by bass side of neck heel
- Gloss finish
- Black painted cartoon graphics on top featuring pioneering animation characters Betty Boop, Bimbo, and Ko Ko the Clown
- Solid mahogany top, back, and sides
- Black painted top "binding"
- Mahogany neck with gloss black finish
- 12-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Logo decal on headstock overlay
- Mechanical friction tuners (2 black buttons, and two white buttons - in tribute to the black and white film era)
- 1-15/32" nut, 14-3/4" scale, 8-1/8" lower bout, 2-7/8" body depth
- Handcrafted by Peter Hurney in California, U.S.A.
- With nylon covered hard foam HSC (black lining)